About the Firm
Established New York City Lawyers Battle for Injury and Civil Rights Victims
HARLEM FIRM PROVIDES EFFECTIVE COUNSEL IN CIVIL RIGHTS, PERSONAL INJURY, CRIMINAL DEFENSE AND GENERAL CIVIL LITIGATION CASES
The outcome of a legal matter can follow you for the rest of your life; it might even affect your family’s future after you’re gone. With so much on the line, retaining a lawyer with a proven history of success is vital. At Giordano Law Offices PLLC, we deliver this type of assertive, knowledgeable representation to clients from every part of New York City. From our headquarters in Harlem and satellite offices in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Lower Manhattan, accomplished attorney Carmen Jack Giordano and his team vigorously assert the legal rights of New Yorkers. In cases involving personal injuries, police abuse, prisoner mistreatment and criminal defense matters, our attorneys battle for justice against the government, insurance companies and other tough opponents. Regardless of your specific concern, we’ll maximize your chance for a positive result.
Responsive advocates assist people hurt by police and jailhouse abuse
Our firm has earned a strong reputation among clients and colleagues because we’ve achieved exceptional results. Whatever challenge you face, you can count on us to:
- Protect your rights — We are assertive attorneys who have a deep understanding of each person’s fundamental rights. Because we have extensive experience in the justice system, we also know how often and easily those rights are abused. In any situation, our firm will step up and prevent that from happening.
- Deliver knowledgeable counsel — In every case, our aim is to facilitate solutions that meet your long-term needs, whether that is a favorable injury settlement or a criminal defense result that enables you to avoid incarceration. To make sure that you are fully aware of your options, we explain each possible path clearly.
- Provide personalized attention — You will never be treated like just another case number in our offices. We know that legal matters can be overwhelming, so we consider it our professional responsibility to provide caring guidance.
Starting with a free initial consultation, our attorneys will serve as trusted advisers and advocates until your matter is completed.
Areas of Practice
Attorneys handle a wide range of concerns for clients in the five boroughs
In Manhattan, the Bronx and throughout New York City, our firm represents clients in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — We pursue fair compensation for personal injury plaintiffs and the families of wrongful death victims in cases arising from vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and other instances of negligence.
- Civil rights — If your civil rights have been violated, our firm battles on behalf of people seeking legal relief when they’ve been subjected to police brutality, discrimination and prison abuse.
- Criminal defense — As a former prosecutor, Principal Attorney Carmen Jack Giordano delivers strong criminal defense in New York state and federal courts.
- Abuse at Rikers Island and the Tombs — Prisoners abused or neglected at NYC jails such as Rikers Island and the Tombs deserve a voice and legal representation. Our firm has won multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements in these matters.
- Entertainment law — For numerous types of entertainment law issues, including contract and intellectual property matters, we help creative people and businesses take advantage of their talent.
Don’t hesitate to secure the high-level legal counsel that you deserve. We take pride in our track record and our ability to help people and businesses overcome the odds to defeat powerful interests.
Contact an accomplished New York City lawyer for a free consultation
Giordano Law Offices PLLC represents New York City clients in personal injury, criminal defense and civil rights cases. Please call 212-406-9466 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Harlem headquarters or one of our satellite offices, located in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Lower Manhattan.